Information for Application
Please prepare the applicant's relevant information in advance to help you fill in the Beijing Chaoyang KaiWen Academy (CKWA) application form successfully.
You need to prepare the following information：
- Photo of the applicant（PNG/JPG）
- Applicants for Grades 3-10 require a self introduction essay in both English and Chinese（PDF/WORD）
- Applicants should ask their current teachers to write the recommendation letter, and arrange for the School Report form to be completed by the appropriate school official. The form should be sent via email, alone with the Official Transcript or stamped School Records requested, to email@example.com. Please ask the school official to indicate the applicant’s Chinese name in the email subject.
Matters need attention:
- Submit only one application.
- All content is required, fill in “no” for the uncertain content.
- All parts of the Admission Application must be completed/ sent to our Admissions Office 5 work days before the date of entrance tests. Applications completed after our stated deadlines will be considered, if spaces are still available, and will be reviewed on a rolling basis starting in March 2018.
You are welcome to visit Beijing Chaoyang KaiWen Academy.
Location: South of No.1 Dongba Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing.